PermaVet Omega-3 Fish Oil is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids - Eicosapentanoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA). EPA can help promote the formation of natural anti-inflammatory substances which may benefit skin, heart & joint health. Dogs and cats can suffer from numerous inflammatory conditions that can affect their health and well-being.
Together EPA & DHA are an essential combination of fatty acids to maintain the health of cells in our pets body.
Benefits of Omega-3 Fish Oil:
- An essential fatty acid supplementation is known to maintain general skin and coat quality in dogs and cats.
- Promotes healthy triglyceride (fat) levels & healthy heart rhythms and prevents certain cardiac problems as well.
- Increases joint health and mobility.
- Lessens the harmful effects of allergies and auto-immune conditions.
- Plays a beneficial role in the treatment of yeast infection in ears and Skin (dry, scaly and flaky skin).
- Promotes the production of prostaglandins and leukotrienes, substances that help support immune response.
- Supports your pet’s response to environmental stress with healthy growth and reproduction.
- In puppies and kittens, the omega-3 fatty acid DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) plays a key role in neurological (brain) and retinal (eye) development.
- Fatty acid supplements may be useful in preventing atopy (allergies to inhaled substances such as pollens and molds) from developing in young animals.
Post Your Query